Monday, October 22, 2012

Fourth Annual Mercedes-Benz Finacial Art Exhibition




Hello everyone! I am part of an exhibition held at the Mercedes-Benz Financial Service building in Mississauga opening November 8, 2012. Info below.


Thursday, November 8, 2012
Reception begins: 6:00 p.m.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
2680 Matheson Blvd. East
Mississauga, Ontario L4W 0A5

 RSVP to the link below if your interested in attending! Hope to see you there... :)

http://mbfs-art.com/events/mississauga-events/

2 comments:

  1. beautiful work! Val! thank you so much for sharing... it is incredibly inspiring and such dignified work. I feel the love... I'm certain you put all of your energy into these creations... they are great.

    I hope to buy one some day... check out my work at www.michelsainthilaire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work mostly with acrylics, painting the aesthetics of architecture...

    and often layer these structures over serene landscapes.

    Michel

    ReplyDelete